Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Lacey Affair --fashion fun--

Fun and affordable fashion has always been an interest of mine. Since I have been working on my physical health a little more, I feel more comfortable rocking the fitted dresses.  So, I started browsing and found a fun one that incorporates vintage and modern elements like lace.

How much did I pay for it..

$16.00! 

I couldn't believe it.  It is mostly made of polyester and spandex so it stretches to conform to my body.  I was worried it would look cheap but the lace dresses it up a lot.

I matched it up with simple wine colored nails, suede pumps with a bow on top, and dangle earrings.

Tip: If you want to accentuate your neckline and keep it classy, scoop necks are the way to go. Make sure the front of the dress doesn't dip down too low. Spritz on some perfume, bust out the red lipstick, grab a clutch and out the door you go.  Perfect for date night or drinks with the girls!

Looking for retro-chic dresses? Check out Modcloth! 









No comments:

Post a Comment